- Insurance Resources
- Auto, Home & Personal Insurance
- Business Insurance
- Business Interruption Insurance
- Business Owners Package Insurance
- Commercial Auto Insurance
- Commercial Property Insurance
- Commercial Umbrella Insurance
- General Liability Insurance
- Hotel & Motel Hospitality Insurance
- Professional Liability (E&O) Insurance
- Surety Bonds
- Workers' Compensation Insurance
- - View All Business
- Life Insurance
- Policy Service
For most homeowners, the mortgage is the single largest source of personal debt. Mortgage protection insurance is a specialized life insurance policy designed to pay off that debt in the event of your death.
Imagine the worst case scenario. A fatal accident today would force your loved ones to immediately experience financial hardship. On top of your final expenses, the mortgage is due, but your family has no way to pay it without your income. They haven’t even had enough time to grieve and now they have to deal with the impending tragedy of foreclosure.
Like most life insurance, mortgage protection insurance eases the financial burden of your loved ones. It is an affordable way of ensuring that your home is paid for no matter the circumstances. Cancer, stroke, heart attack, injury, death… your family will never be in jeopardy of losing its home as long as you put a custom mortgage protection insurance plan in place.
Garland Insurance Agency, LLC offers free, comparative quotes on mortgage protection insurance from multiple insurance carriers so you can get the best possible rate.
Want to see how much we can save you? Just request a quote to find out.